Thought I'd share the journal I made (first one I've ever made myself and I learned a few things along the way).
This was the book before (this image is from Ebay as I'd forgotten to take a before pic). I've had the book since early childhood and it was scribbled in and falling apart.....I don't know where my Mom got it but it was from 1926. Anyway...
I took all the pages out and reinforced the spine with gaffer tape. I made 3 signatures using heavy weight file folders cut to size and Fabriano Watercolor paper. Sewing them to the spine was a learning curve, I plan to practice....but it will be fine.
The cover isn't quite finished yet.
I would love to see others posted here!
Thank you Gemma for organizing this!